Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Website and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
1. Personally Identifiable Information. This is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you. This may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide us or that we obtain about you.
2. Non-Personal Information. This is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web or mobile browser.
How We Collect Information
1. We collect Personal Information when you do the following in our Website:
1.1 Complete our contact form.
1.2 Sign up for our newsletter
1.3 Schedule an appointment with Suzanne M Hanger
1.4 Enter promotions or contests through the Website.
When you voluntarily register, we ask for information such as your name and email address. In some instances, we might also ask for your mailing address and other information. When you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. Should you elect to post your own material to this Website (comments, testimonials, guest blog articles, etc.), and/or participate in any of our social networking features or any feature that may be offered in this Website, then such materials will be collected and may be publicly available for others to view.
2. We automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non-Personal Information.
3. Other Information
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this Website and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
3.2 IP Address. Your Internet Protocol (“IP“) address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your organization. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g. another website or search engine); the pages you visit on this Website, the websites you visit after your visit to this Website; the ads you see; the ads you click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer operating system, device, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this Website or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, analyze trends among our Users to help us improve and administer our Website.
How We Use Your Information
1. Provide you with the services you requested. If you subscribe to any of our services, we may also use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice about the subscription. We might also send out e-mails to announce special offers, services, and announcements from the SoulsHome.realtor website.
2. Customizing and Improving Our Website. We also use your information that may include Personally Identifiable Information to identify you as a user, improve the SoulsHome.realtor website and services, send you administrative notifications, and respond to your inquiries.
3. Marketing Purposes. We may combine and use any and all information we collect on you either online or otherwise, including from third parties, for the purpose of marketing any of the On Point Realty, LLC services. We may create Anonymous Information from Personally Identifiable Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in our sole discretion.
4. Editorial Purposes. In addition, we may use the information you provide us through emails, Q&A, community forums, in response to polls, or through any other user-generated submission for editorial purposes, and may use your name and any stories you provide us in articles published online.
5. Data Aggregation. We retain the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of the SoulsHome.realtor website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and services. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of the SoulsHome.realtor website. Third-party party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
2. You have entered a promo sponsored by a third party, in which case the information you provide via the promo may be shared by us with that third party for their use in their discretion, including direct marketing.
3. The entity to whom the information is disclosed is an affiliate of On Point Realty, LLC.
4. In accordance with your indicated preferences (e.g., you indicated you wanted to receive promotional materials directly from a third party partner).
5. You have furnished us Personally Identifiable Information with the intent that it be forwarded to a third party for use in connection with a specified service you are electing to participate in.
Right to Opt-Out
1. Email Policy. We and our affiliates and partners fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. If you wish to opt out of our email services, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email you received. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any third-party partners without your written permission.
2. User Registration. You may elect to change the details of your user registration at any time by logging in and editing your User Profile. If you wish to cancel or delete your User Registration, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please take note that when we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
3. Exceptions. If you have opted-out as described above, and thereafter you elect to use a service or promotion that requires us to contact you or share your information with a third party (e.g. you enter a promo or a contest), then your previous opt-out preferences will not apply to such service.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees and contractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact:
Suzanne M Hanger
312 Montgomery Street, Suite 203
Alexandria, VA 22314
Last Updated: 01 October 2018